We Love The Dunwoody Community
Peachtree Junk Removal has been picking up in Dunwoody, GA for two decades. For example, we removed all the electronics, shelving, desks and even the carpet, when the Blockbuster on Mount Vernon Rd closed back in 2010. As the city has grown over years, we have helped residents and businesses get rid of items from from old sofas and furniture to larger office clean outs in commercial buildings.
We Work Alot In The Dunwoody Area
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about items that Dekalb County cannot help with. Our office is at 2779 Clairmont Rd Atlanta, GA within 5 miles of the city of Dunwoody. Below is a quick list of items that we can take care of.
- Furniture Removal including sofas, mattresses, dressers, tables, chairs
- Appliance Removal including stoves, ovens, refrigerators, dish washers
- Outdoor Bulk Items - patio furniture, play ground equipment, play sets, fences or decks
- Yard Debris - sticks, branches, logs, brush
- Household Items - vacuums, microwaves, exercise equipment, computers
- Office Clean Outs - desks, cubicles, copiers, conference tables
- If you want to know what we won’t haul off, please feel free to read our junk removal Pricing Page or just Contact Us.
We are Eco-Friendly
As a northern suburb of Atlanta, Dunwoody was incorporated as a city on December 1, 2008 but its area establishment dates back to the early 1830s. Currently Dunwoody has over 50,000 residents with it's very convenient location that allows both the serenity and safety of a suburb and easy access to other areas of the city.
Here is the old Blockbuster we cleaned out, which has been Piedmont Urgent Care ever since.
The Dunwoody Farmhouse, also known as the Cheek-Spruill Farmhouse, is a historic focal point in the Dunwoody Village.